Command of steering and acceleration is key to Truggy racing victory!
Inferno ST-RR Evo is now equipped with even more advanced high performance components. Anodized in gun metallic for strength & style.
Aerodynamics of low form body delivers stable posture through the air. Forward cabin design realizes superior turning performance.
Features dial-adjustable big bore shocks that provide wider scope for setting to suit various surface conditions and have large capacity damping capability.
Newly designed front & rear shock towers provide optimal shock mounting positions to achieve stable performance on high grip surfaces.
Radio box set (ISW055) included as standard allows front positioning of receiver battery. Delivers sharp cornering by moving CG position forwards.
Lightweight clutch bell (97035LW-13) included as standard is 2g lighter and delivers increased accelerator control response.
Hardened steel of the straight cut bevel gears maintains gear mesh, even under the most intense braking.
Amazing stopping power results from the same brake system as used in the 1/8 Buggy World Champion Inferno MP9.
Front surface of rear lower arms equipped with thin, lightweight yet large surface area mudguards to prevent dirt entering the wheels and drives shafts.
- 3-differential shaft drive full time 4WD Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is equipped with even more advanced racing specifications.
- Newly designed front & rear shock towers optimize mounting positions for greater compatibility with various surfaces.
- Radio box set moves the CG forward for sharper cornering.
- Lightweight clutch bell delivers superior accelerator response.
- Equipped with M-size dial-adjustable big bore shocks on front and L-size on rear.
- Specially designed aerodynamic body and large MP9 wing produce superior stability and movement.
- Diff gears feature straight cut bevel gears made from special hardened steel.
- Features the same brake disk as Inferno MP9 to deliver awesome braking power and stability.
- Large surface area but lightweight thin mudguards installed on rear suspension arms.
- Lightweight flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
- Main chassis and aluminum parts are anodized in gun metallic for strength & style.
- Stabilizers and universal joints are installed on front and rear.
- Uses hinge pin with flange and nylon nuts to secure outer side of lower sus. Allows for easy removal and maintenance.
- Strength and rigidity of 7075-grade Duralumin shock stays provide reliability against the big shocks from the jump landings.
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
- Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
＜ Required for operation ＞
- R/C System: 2-ch, 2-servo R/C for cars
- Engine: 21～28 class (P shaft type) engine with rear exiting exhaust
- Manifold and tuned muffler
- Wheels and tires with sponge inserts
- Shock oil
- Diff oil
- Fuel, engine starting tools
- Paint for body
- Batteries for R/C system
- Air cleaner oil (No.96176 HG)